RRV and Citizenship Visas

Resident Return Visas

Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)

Who is this visa for?

This visa is for:

It allows you to travel overseas and return to Australia as a permanent resident. You need this visa if the travel period on your current permanent visa has expired or is about to expire.


You might be eligible for this visa if:

Please contact us to help you secure this visa or book a consultation with us. Please do not hesitate to call us at +61 469 408 569 to discuss your path towards a bright future!